Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pre-Strike day

Tomorrow there is a general strike in Spain, let's hope things go fine and I don't have any problem coming here to the university, because I live in a country that if you want to go to work or study and other people is in a strike they can get violent with you because you don't agree them. Which is very typicall from Spanish left-side politicians (the ones that launched the strike).
Don't worry about Simone, she doesn't have class tomorrow.
Meanwhile in my life everything is so great, the last exam, the one I still didn't know the mark, is passed, I got a 6.3 on it so that means that I passed 5 out of 6 exams I did. I think that's not bad, don't you?
Now I'll try to do my C.V. and apply to Saab later, I would like to try Scania as well, but they don't give information in the website (they refer you to another webpage that basically says that you can end up wherever), so I guess I won't apply for them despite I think it would be a good experience.
Still working on my Swedish, more often now than before, I think I'm learning a lot lately, but I still want much more, I'd love to be able to speak it more or less "fluently" by this Summer, even if it's just basic sentences.
I hope things are going great for you, don't forget to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. GRATTIS Andrès. Roligt att det går bra i skolan. Synd med strejken men jag hoppas att det går bra ändå. CV sök både till Scania och Saab. Svenskan ska nog gå bra i sommar vi tror på dig.
    Kram mamma anne

    ReplyDelete