Monday, April 2, 2012

Feliz Semana Santa!

That's how this week is called in Spanish: Semana Santa.
It's a holiday week for students that means a break in the second semester but it also means that you must start studying hard for June exams (I have 8 this June...).
I'm working hard, got done a couple of projects, one of them right now (well, I still have to write a summary of what I have done). It is an automatic control for a misil/rocket, using Simulink and Matlab.
The weather is not the nicest, it can rain, that makes me happy because we need it so badly and that makes people who love the Semana Santa sad and cry because they cannot walk with their wooden virgins and Jesus Christs. Bad luck for them, but there are more important things in life than walking next to a wooden statue of a virgin.
This last weekend we have been in Málaga, ¡la Costa del Sol!, visiting my family and some friends, having a relaxed weekend away from the things going on in Sevilla.
Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. a week to study :/ but with my pojke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New start to teminen with lots of exams at the end, sounds tough, I think. Seems to be learning the most and then just throw out what you've learned in a short time. Good luck

    Kram från mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete