Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting things done

Starting to finish some projects, now there are only 3 more to do (I have done 5 already) for June-July and 3 more for September that I hope to do during Summer.
I think I'm progressing in Swedish, despite my level is still quite basic, I think I was expecting too much for this semester with Her here in the Swedish field, but well, despite that I'm learning more things about Swedish culture and way of life, places to work as an engineer and where I could be good at.
This second part of the course is also revealing me what I do prefer and what I don't like. It seems I love automatic control and they have a few positions in Saab, in Linköping, that's quite good. Even better when it's related to aeronautical engineering :-D

But I still have another year here in Sevilla, so let's see how everything goes. I have already applied to do a part time job in an aeronautical company, as an internship for 6 months.

Away from that, everything is going fine here, the weather is not the best right now but it's not too hot, so that's good (in Sevilla you don't want it to be too hot, believe me).

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be going well for you! I hope everything will be fine with the internship

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete