Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quite aeronautical, hu?

So here is today's work, the actual structures project that we have to do on a 3-persons-team:



In the images above you can see the inside structure of an aircraft wing. That's what we have done today despite my mates computers started to crash. All the preassure was on me but well, I'm used to work under it (preassure) and we solved a couple of problems with the mesh and some elements :-)

After that we added the skin, I'll upload a picture of that soon.

Right now my life is quite around the university. I want to be the best in the subjects I know I am the best, why? Because that way I can get a part-time job in my university that will allow me to study and work. They don't pay much but well, I have to try.

The rest is quite great, She is still living with me, which means that I cannot have other thing than a smile in my face when I arrive home. I think that this situation is great, but it makes me wish more and more to be done with my studies and get to live with her definetly :-) That's all I'll tell about my private life.

Appart of that everything is fine here, we all have great health and are happy, well, I'm stressed too, but I think that working without preassure is quite boring hehe.

I must send a "hej" to my co-workers Shumy (Jose María, aka Mr. Bean) and Jaime. Also to Mr. Kjell, that I got the chance to see and say "hej" throught Her Skype hehe.

Be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get some nice days now when she goes away for a few days. When will she be back?

    Much thinking about the studies for you, too, understand that you want to get the best results, but I think you will get.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Anne!
      She left this morning and will be back on Sunday :)

      I know I write a lot about my studies, but in this time of the year everything is around the university, I have to do 8 exams and the first one is the 22th of May so... I hope I don't bore you with my studies stories.

      I hope everything is fine there, I'll try to blog tomorrow, today I'm dead!

      Delete
  2. You do not bore me out by reading about studies. I am so happy and able to follow you and be able to write a comment. There is happiness there. Here in Sweden it is quite cold and windy right now. In northern Sweden there has been more snow, far into the spring. Has been with Mr. Kjell Nedad and fixed his hall. It was very good.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete