Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy birthday!

To me! Today is my birthday, so I'm happy :-)

It makes me a 23 years old person, I feel I'm getting older each year... Why could that be?

Right now I'm still at the university, but soon I'll go home.
News: I haven't been accepted in Saab summer internship, well, bad luck. I would have enjoyed the experience but I can survive without that. I know I'm a great engineer and that next year them or other company will accept a true job offer.

Things in the university are getting hard... They are uprising prices and taxes for everything. Since next one will be my last year that doesn't affect much to me, I may have to pay just a bit more, but other people are not in the same situation. It is not fair, so there will probably be a huge strike in 2 weeks. Let's see how it goes.

Anyway I'll try to get a job here in the university for next year, to get some engineering experience.

Things: I must decide a place to have a nice dinner with Her, since it is my birthday we deserve it. This weekend we must work hard, since I have a small exam on Monday and She has to work on a presentation. Let's see what we find for tonight :-)

Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Grattis på dig Andrès på din stora dag. Hoppas du att har fått en bra dag.

    kram mamma anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice b-day sweetie, and that you enjoyed our dinner date :)

    ReplyDelete