Monday, May 14, 2012

Last week of class?

This one could be the last week of class... It has started with great news about yesterday night concert of Bruce Springsteen here in Seville. Two of my mates went and only one of them was able to come to class hehe.
Today we had some kind of exam, that I think I did it fine, without mistakes but I would have liked a tad more of time, anyway it helped me to study for the subject during this weekend :)

Great weekend, by the way, on Thursday it was my birthday, in which she invited me to have tapas around the city, I must recomend a few places for Mr. Kjell and Gabbis, who are coming in June. On Friday we went to have dinner with classmates, great place that they should visit too and finally on Saturday we went to an awesome Finish party. I enjoyed it so much and I want to say hej to my Finish, Polish and from-all-over-Europe friends that I met there. All of that with my favourite person in this world :)

As you see, despite I'm quite busy (as always) and think a lot about my studies, I also have a real life, that often is forgoten by engineering students... One day I'll talk to you about engineering students, as I did with miarmas, I think it would be interesting.

May the awesomeness be with you!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to bring you to a Nordic party min älskling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tur att du som är så ung har ett liv vid sidan av studierna, det är ett måste för att orka i längden. Det är så roligt och följa dig och min älskade dotter i vad som händer er båda.

    Älskar er Kram Mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete