Monday, March 12, 2012

4/5 passed

Just one mark left to know!
Today I got the last exam's mark I did, I passed it (as I expected, honestly), so great news :-)
I'm thinking about looking for some company in Sweden in which I could do the final engineering project next course, if it gets complicated to find it I'll do it with one of the teachers, but I'd really like to work with some company. I think that kind of things help to get experience and to get known out of the Engineering School.
Today we had a very interesting lab work time, we made a couple of beans (well, a bean and another piece) in carbonfiber, I also got a small piece that I'm planning to use in my books, to not forget in which page I'm hehe.

I let you a couple of pictures I did today at the lab.

 - The bean being built (just the top part left):

  - The bean after the vacuum machine
  - Autoclave:

Be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Just a little mistake, my friend. It's not a bean, we've built a beam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, funny mistake, of course it was a beam, maybe I'm just hungry and would like some green beans with ham.

      Delete
  2. Bra gjort Andrès! Hoppas att du hittar något företag och samarbeta med i Sverige, vi håller tummarna för dig.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete