Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nice weekend, busy week incoming

This was a very nice weekend, to be honest.
I had to say goodbye to a guy from my swimming team, he got a job in Burdeox, France, so he will leave this country for a few months at least. That made me think...
We visited the "International beer festival", which was really poor, but well, at least it was something. I like beer and to try new ones, of course moderately, never drive after you drink alcohol!
That was on Friday night, then Saturday arrived.
That day we basically were studying and working hard on our university things, I can't believe how busy I'll get this week, they'll send us some new projects to do, but well, since I'm awesome I know I can do it. After a fast visit to the supermarket we had dinner with friends of my parents, parents of friends of my brother, from his swimming team. Really great food, a lot of it, so today we will repeat the dinner we had yesterday night, we still have leftovers for a bunch of people hehe.
And today it was my svenskalection i Spanien 3, a text to translate and understand. I want so badly to learn the language, but I guess is something I must be patient. I try to practice as much as I can with Her, as well as I encourage Her to talk Spanish to me.
The last thing to tell is that we want Mr. Kjell here for Easter! Torremolino and "gambas al ajillo" are waiting for him!

Today's picture are an old Lincoln that we found in a very nice meat restaurant, and of course the meat that you can find in that restaurant (that I think you have seen in Her blog):


Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Andrès du kommer att lära dig svenska språket, det vågar jag tro på. Vad roligt för din vän att han fick jobb i Frankrike, inte dåligt. Hoppas att det går bra för honom. Kram till dig och min älskade dotter Simone från mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete