Sunday, March 4, 2012

Full of food

That's how we ended up yesterday night, full of awesome food.
We had some visit at home, friends of my family, so we decided to cook a lot. It was basically the whole day buying and cooking (well, I was studying and getting some fluid problems solved, my parents did).
The result was 2 tables full of great dishes that we enjoyed so very much. We had "Russian" sallad (kind of), prawns, lots of delicious appetizers, ham (Spanish ham directly from the pig's leg), great cheese and some other dishes that I don't know how to translate since they are very Spanish :-)
Today we'll go and see a flat for her, in Sevilla. Living together is really great, but maybe two people in the space of one is a bit too much, but we are doing great I think.


Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment