Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Epic Fail

So that's what I did...
Don't worry very much, it was just the airplane thing I'm working at, one of the bars didn't stick with the others (because some stupid fail from the program) so I had to re-do everything again.
Today I had a small break from classes, one of the teachers couldn't go so I used that time on the airplane :-) Now is basically ready to be analized, like it was before, but with everything well put together.

Tack Anne, jag vill pratar Svenska, men min Svenska är inte bra :-( I need more intense Swedish classes, I learn fast, but I need material to learn.
A picture of the work I have done:


You can't view much, but yes a overview of the 3-D structure :-)
By the way, I got a 7.3 in English, since I studied just one day for that exam and didn't go to many classes I consider I kicked asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment