Sunday, March 25, 2012

IKEA and Elections

First of all I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded this, it's not that I don't like to write, it's just that this week has been so very busy for me.
Yesterday we went to IKEA, yes, that Swedish company which is conquering the world with its furniture hehe, as you can see, we had meatballs, they were good, but not as good as Anne's meatballs (I haven't tried yet Simone's), such a nice day of relax and stop thinking :)

And today it's elections day here in Andalucía. Let's see how it goes and who is the winner.

Picture of Simone with the meatballs:


Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Oj, vad många köttbullar ni fick! Fick ni inte ont i magen efter den lunchen? Härligt och se när ni verkligen får koppla av också. Du lyckades med att få fin bild på Simone också, Andrès. Så roligt och få följa er båda på bloggen. Kram till er båda två från Mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min fina älskling, tack för igår! <3

    ReplyDelete