Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sweden: December the 26th - January the 5th

Just got the tickets!
What do you thing? My second New Years in Sweden!

This time I hope to see all the people I didn't see last time in September-October. And I really hope to not to be a load for them...

So things are great over here, it seems I won't get the internship (well, I still could fight a bit for it) but I got a great thesis work instead, they don't pay, but it's a great thesis work in the "Aerospace Engineering department".

And yes, things are great, as great as they can be without Her around here, but the end of this distance period is aproaching. This will be my last year studying (by now, I want to have a PhD and be called "Doctor" haha, but that will be in the future) and it means a lot of change.

I may tell you more about those changes soon, we will see how everything goes.
Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment