Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finally weekend

Saturday arrived, after such a long week.

And I get more and more work to do, as I like hehe (I don't have any other option so...).
I don't have much to say today, things are quite normal over here, winter is arriving (jeans time) and days are shorter and nights longer.

Today was the first time I have seen my father in a whole month, long time (I went to Sweden and while I was there he went to work for 3 weeks to another city, Melilla, in Africa). So today we are having lunch outside.

That's such a typical thing here, you can have lunch outside quite often because it's not expensive, food is good and there are bars and restaurants everywhere! I read that there is a bar in Spain for each 10 inhabitants, too much (that's one of the reasons why we will suffer this crysis for 15 or 20 years more).

But well, for me life looks quite great. I have discovered that the more effort I make to get things, the more things I get done and the better they are done. So let's keep making an effort for this final year (8 months already!) and let's find an awesome place to live the awesome life :)

I hope you like the new design and colours of the blog, I tried it last time and I think it looks fine. Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have lunch outside in Spain, such a typical thing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete