Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Good day to start the week,

Since I'm here I'm back to the routine and I'm working quite hard (it's easy, I have a ton of things to do). Among others I have already started my thesis work, which makes me quite enthusiastic and well, preparing and studying subjects because this semester I won't have all the exams in January-February, some of them will be during the semester so that's good, it means that maybe I can afford to spend a week in Sweden for New Years!

What about being here? How is it for me?
Well, I have my friends here, we went out on Friday and it was a well-needed thing by me, to have friends around always helps to ease down the unavoidable (what a word! but I didn't make it up, it really exists) pain that you feel when you miss someone as I do. To have friends around is always good, overall when you know they are true friends and even more when you have a couple of beers in a bucket full of ice hehe.

What about Sweden?
I don't know, I'm sorry but I still don't know how it will go. Maybe I go there for New Years, as I said above, maybe not. I really would like to be there by then, let's just wait and see how it goes. It would be nice to see her and her family (such a long time since I don't see them). I hope you don't feel that I'm abusing your confidance, but it's a family that I feel I'm a part of. An awesome family.

Here I let you a picture of what keeps me always so strong, what keeps me pushing no matter what:


So this is it, my Monday small update, have a nice week and keep awesomeness alive wherever you go!

2 comments:

  1. Babe <3 they all love you too. you are so very welcome here whenever you want.

    i like your new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrès! It`s always very nice to read your blog and see all the new pictures you have put in your blog. I hope we are meeting when you are back next time in Sweden. It`s your home here too as you already know.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete