Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Onsdag

Idag det är onsdag, och idag har jag pluggat jättemycket.
Jag vill lära mig svenska, men det är inte lätt. Jag saknar Sverige, det är mitt andra hem därför att där Simone bor, och jag älskar henne!

And yes, I did that without the translator! Well, almost, I had to look "andra" or "second" (if it's correct).
Days continue here, mornings studying, afternoons at class until 21:00, then back home, some workout, shower, dinner and talk with Her unless She is not working while I give a look to my things (my thesis mainly or other projects I have to finish). After that, around 23:00 or 23:30 I study at least a half an hour of Swedish everyday, which is why I'm improving (I hope) my skills.

I'll know soon if I get the internship or not, both are good news, why? Because if I get it I get it, and that's a good new, it's a job, which implies money and experience. If I don't get it I'll have more time to study, which is great too haha!

A picture for today: My Sunday great steak! Just meat on the fire and awesome potatis :)


May the awesomeness be with you!

1 comment:

  1. i love your swedish, you're improving so much! :)

    ReplyDelete