Monday, October 29, 2012

Lunch outside

Hey you!

Today in a little rest I'll write you about what we (my family and I) did yesterday: to have lunch outside. Yes, again!

That is such a typical thing to do in Spain. Food here is great and cheap, which makes Sundays (nobody works on Sundays, just bars) perfect to make a small "celebration" and have lunch outside in family.

We went to a grill bar quite close from where I live and had grilled meat. Also some gambas (shrimps) with a beer to make the stomach start working. 2 big pieces of meat, a dish to share between my brother and me (consisting in a piece of almost every kind of meat they had), the shrimps, 5 beers and 1 fanta, every dish with grilled potatoes and sauce for just a bit more than 30€, isn't that great? Because all 4 of us got quite full (and you have to put a lot of food on the table to make me and my brother full).

So, if you are coming to Spain I recomend you to experiment a meal like this, because it's just a part of our culture, a very good part I must say hehe.

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's a good thing that you like to eat then :)

    ReplyDelete