Thursday, March 24, 2011

Travel

Today my mind is like that, travelling over there. I couldn't focus at all this morning on Studying. I have been thinking about Spanish politics and they suck, I don't know others (well, Obama, everybody knows him) but I have to say that our politics really suck.

Like always I'm pretty busy, I have tons of things to do and some of them I need to do in my university cause my computer isn't powerful enough, but whatever, we have a lot of computers here in the uni.

So right now I'm going to class until 20:45, then back home to have a shower and finally relax. The flicka that is in my thoughts all the time is very busy today, so I won't hear anything from her until night :(
But let's not be sad, when I'm sad I stop being sad and I'm awesome instead, true stroy ;)

Be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment