Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The army

So today after my morning class of Tuesdays (it is a "practice" with computers where we have to design a program to calculate complicate stuff) I went to a lecture about the "aeronautical engineer in the air forces".
It looked very interesting. It doesn't seem hard to get there (well, first I have to finish the career) and well, it gives the chance to travel around the world.

Bad thing: Simone doesn't like the army and she doesn't want me to join it.
Good things: I wouldn't have to fight at all, just to design aeroplanes and calculate things for them.

The salarys are around 2.500€ in Spain (first 4 or 5 years) and between 9.000 and 11.000€ if I work in other country like Germany, Belgium, England, France or USA.

It's basically the dream of my life, I can work all over the world. The timetable of working is basically like in an office, in fact engineers are both in the office and working on the aeroplanes. And to be clear, engineers don't fight or drive aeroplanes, just work on them and see if they work.

Now I would like you to let me know what you think about it.

Be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment