Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swedish adventure: Final part

Hej to everyone, so this is my last part of the Swedish adventure. The last but not the less important. I decided to concentrate all of it in just one part because well, I think that the main thing was to live and share a few days with Simone. Those days were simply the best ever.

So let's start with the thing. The morning after the party we had to wake up "early" (I use to wake up earlier hehe) and we took the train back to Katrineholm. What to say about those days... I had a nightmare one of the nights! It was awful, but Simone woke me up before it was too awful haha (probably because she couldn't sleep). I tried a lot of Swedish food. I love your food, Swedish people, it's so very tasty. I could eat it for all my life, but I would have to cook Spanish food too, since I really like it and it's so healthy.
Important points... I met her father! For me it was a very important thing and I can't say I wasn't nervous. But it all went very good I think, I loved his car and the place where it's parked with all of those muscle cars. I also could talk with Gabby and well, loose twice in the hokey game :(
I also met her friends, who were very nice, and learned to walk in the night at -12ºC and survive to it!
So, potatos, pasta with ketchup, and overall meatballs! I loved all of that, I know I haven't mentioned all the food I ate, but I can't remember the name of the half :/ Swedish is still not my thing, but it will be! I have to say that I found all the people very nice and kind with me.
But what I can't get out of my head are the meatballs and after them the meatball sandwiches that I had for the aeroplane, they tasted like glory in that aeroplane!

Today I'm a bit ill with my stomach, but now I'm fine hehe. I'm as busy as always, Simone understands me a bit more each day, so she knows what I mean when I say "I'm busy, I have things to do, blablablá" hehe, that's great, she understands me the best.

So, be awesome and I will be there in Sweden as soon as I can (I hope in September)

1 comment:

  1. Min fina pojke <3
    I love you so much. I promise to cook a lot of Swedish food in the future :)

    My meatballs are better than my mums, I swear ;)

    Pussar <3

    ReplyDelete