Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy!

So, I'm very busy, I'm sorry.

There is just one part left from my Swedish adventure, the last but not the less important.
I'll condensate all those days in just one part cause well, I think that the main thing was to live with Simone in her house. But don't you worry at all, I'll write a lot :) I also want to write about my daily life right now, so it's better to finish the Swedish adventure and continue with life. I'll try to live the second Swedish adventure as soon as I can, I promise. I loved that country and I liked a lot Simone's family, friends and father's car (I really wanted to see it!)

Right now I have a lot of work to do and almost no free time, so I can't write as much as I would like.

Over here we are all right, this week we will have temperatures around 23ºC and a lot of sun!

Keep awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about that you're busy babe, we understand and still love you :)

    Here it's also sunny! And -1ºC...

    Many kisses <3

    ReplyDelete