Sunday, March 6, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part VI

Finally with a bit of blogging time hehe. Basically I spend all my free time talking with Simone, so I don't have many time for writing here. The symposium was awesome, I have to tell you about it :)

So, Thursday afternoon in Karlstad city.
I have to say that I liked that city even with the weird accent of the people (babe, don't get that accent!!). After walking around over there we decided to buy drinks for the party on Friday. Here you can buy alcohol in any supermarket or gas station before 22:00. So, the store was pretty big and the prices very high compared to Spanish. So I decided to go with some Swedish beers and a Czech one.

Then at the time of paying, well actually after it, a woman talked to me! Why to me? Maybe I look Swedish or maybe I have "please, joke at me" writted on my forehead haha. She said that she was coming to the same party as me cause we had bought the same drinks or something like that (my swedish is not that good!).
At that moment of the day I really felt like having dinner. It's like if the time run faster there, but no! it was 5 ish I think. So we went to fika (I love to fika) to a nice place. We had some awesome drinks (I got a huge coffee and Simone some kind of tea I think as always hehe). It was really good, and I love chocolate things from Sweden! :)

Then we went home. First to the bus stop. Then it happened a thing! The bus was late and there were some Swedish people there, they seemed nervous or something! That's like funny cause you are so used to things working correctly... We aren't, it's the most normal thing in the world that the bus arrives 20 minutes later, or 5 minutes before and you miss it and you wait and wait and wait...

So that, there was a special bus to the rally thing, but we stayed at home. We cooked a so very nice pizza which was so big and awesome!
That basically was our dinner that day, after that well, some time for us to spend together lying while watching TV.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. To spend time with you is so great, älskling :)
    I miss you :(

    Pussar till min pojke <3

    ReplyDelete