Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part 7

So, Friday morning, it was the day of the party at the night! What did we do during the day? Well, we woke up and had breakfast. I love Swedish breakfast, well, I love to have a juice, coffee and toasts with cheese and things hehe.

What was the plan for that day? To go to class in the morning!! But this time it was a very big class. I met Simone's friends again and I showed them a new word that I learned in Swedish the previous night (oh, I forgot to tell that). I don't know how to write it. Well, I knew, but I forgot. They laugh a lot, it's like when my friends teached Simone some words that Spanish teenagers say. It is pretty funny hehe.

So, after breakfast we went to the university and had to print things. Then class. Her classes last around 3 hours with 2 rests (I don't have rests during my classes, that's sad) and that time I was so sleepy... And then I got hungry! My stomach was used to the Swedish eating timetable hehe, it's very easy for it to get used to eat a lot during the day... I think I got fat during the trip haha.

Oh, what did we have for lunch? Pasta and pizza, the one that was left in the fridge haha. That day we had to prepare things for the party, so after eating and having a nap we talked with her housemate about the music and so. We had shower and well, we (she actually) decided that we were going to have tacos for dinner! I loved the tacos and I helped with the cooking!! I'm definetly getting awesome cooking skills.

I can't say I wasn't nervous cause well, that was my first Swedish party ever, but well, it arrived and I think it was such a succes! People arrived a bit late (as always in partys), so we started to talk and drink water like in every party, not other thing at all. We talked, people talked to me a lot and about my studies and Spain. That was nice. They also asked me about my relationship and how it started, so I had to tell the whole story, which is long but very beautiful and romantic.

Lot of people came, friends of Simone's class, people from the hostage group and I met 2 french that studied the same as me! That's awesome.
I also met the Russian guy, who was nice, we have to hang out with him and his girl one day, that could be very nice.
So, when people left we had to tidy things a bit (just a bit) and then sleep, next day it was going to be the trip to Katrineholm, where the adventure continued!

Oh, and right now I'm waiting for min flicka to arrive here in 2 months, isn't that the best thing ever?

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much, min älskling. We had the best time when you were here.
    Oh, and I think you mean "host" instead of hostage ^^ I'm not a criminal, hihi

    Puss, jag älskar dig!

    ReplyDelete