Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part 4

Wednesday morning.
My first morning and my first Swedish breakfast! The best thing was, of course, to be with min flicka, but after that I had new food to try! That's awesome since I love food, really. I could be a very fat guy only eating all day. But I'm not :)

We had the same more or less everyday as breakfast, bread with butter and cheese, a tea (or a coffee) and an orange (or mixed fruits) juice. Which is a very good breakfast and I loved it :)

That day we went to the grocery store to buy food (Andrés very happy), I bought nacho chips and chocolate (Andrés even more happy), which was all an adventure. Simone left me alone in the place with the chips and the chocolate and she pretended me to buy in a language that I don't know!! Well, I think I didn't do it that bad so...

We arrived home with the new food and cooked! I don't use to cook, only pasta and sandwiches, so it also was an adventure. We ate some kind of Swedish sausage with vegetables. It was really good. I like the flavour of Swedish food, it's pretty different than Spanish food flavour, it tastes completly different in a very good way :)

After lunch we had a 3 hours class... I met some friends of her and well, tried to stay awake in a class where the teacher spoke a language I couldn't understand! haha, but some of the things that she teached to her alumns I already knew! So I could get some of the things that she said!

Rest for the coffee, I bought a coffee too! Myself!! With my Swedish money! I think I did it good :) Then more class and time to go back home.
What did we do then? "Homework" for the Spanish class, I have to put the "" things because we did it by talking. In the class they had to talk about things so the "homework" was to talk hehe.

Pancakes time! It was a very Swedish day for me, before we went to the Spanish class we cooked pancakes! Even me!! I have to say that some of them died :( but we ate them even when they were ugly :) they were so good. Next time I go there we will cook more pancakes :)

We had to run a bit because the pancake cooking took more time than expected but we arrived on time. I have to say that I liked to walk in the cold. Why? Because when you arrive to the place you are walking to it's so warm, I think that's one of the biggest pleasures in life with clothes on, behind eating!
The class was very good. The teacher was nice and she kicks my ass talking Swedish :( But well, it was a Spanish class so I kicked ass to the people there haha. They talked about their future plans (all of them said "travel and see the world") and well, we talked a bit, they asked me questions and in general I had a very good time there :)
When the class finished we went home, around 20:30 maybe. In the way home I could enjoy a short walk in the Swedish night, which is very beautiful with so much snow.

What else... We arrived home at that hour, 20:30, we had nothing to do before going to sleep except enjoy a very warm shower (I'm not used to use the water that hot, your temperature was a bit too hot at the beginning, but then was nice). In Spain you would have to dinner, because we have dinner around half past nine, depending on the day it can be later, but not there! So just time to relax, talk a bit with the girls in the house, watch the TV with min flicka tight to me and then way to the bed. Now that I write all of that I realize that it was a long day, we walked a lot, went to a lot of class and bought some things.
It's very easy to sleep when you do a lot of things during the day. But it's even easier when you feel that you are with the one that you love between your arms.

I'll try to blog tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll have time to write. This weekend I have been studying and doing some stuff that I needed to do, I hope you still enjoy reading it ;)

Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. It really great to read about all of this babe. It's like a diary for both of us :)

    I LOVE pancakes! I would eat pancakes like everyday if it would be healthy, but it's not... You know what? I like that you love food, it's so nice! :)

    Puss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, you did so well when you bought and ordered your own things :)

    ReplyDelete