Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part 1

So, here we are again in Spain.
First at all I have to say that I had such a great time there meeting all the Swedish people, family and friends of Simone. And I also have to say that Swedish people love to talk to me, so I have a last adventure that you don't know (it happenned in the aeroplane).

So, we are on Monday afternoon, with my mum (which says hello to min flicka and her family) and me in the car, way to the train station.
Basically I go to the train, enter on it and go out when it arrives to Málaga. There my uncle picks me up and carry me to his house. We decide to wake up at 4:00 in the morning.
Maybe I slept 1 or 2 hours that night, it wasn't the easiest thing ever for me knowing that in hours I'd see her. So we went sleepy and nervous to the airport and checked that the plane departure wasn't cancelled, I said goodbye to him and passed the security place (which is bigger than Skavsta's).
There I started people talking in Swedish. That's such a difficult language! But I want to learn it, it's important for me, really important.
6:00 time to get in the plane. Everything ready to leave and a small and very cute Swedish girl smiles sneakily to me. Her hair was so blonde! I think I have something for blonde hair hehe, she was so cute and reminded me the things that I did when I was like her (around 4 or 5 years old).

Maybe sometimes I'm like a little kid (she would say "without the maybe"), but I really wanted that plane to take off and land fast! Well, I couldn't change any of it so whatever, I didn't have coffee so I slept for like 10 minutes (aeroplanes are noisy).

Then we took off and let Málaga behind us!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much babe <3 I can't wait to read the other parts :)

    ReplyDelete