Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day after tomorrow!

So, what's going on? Me!! And where I'm going? To Sweden? In just 2 days!

For me they will be less, I'll go to Malaga tomorrow afternoon and then "sleep" for a while before I take the plane (it takes off at 6:30). Good thing is that at that hour there isn't many movement in the airports so it should be on time :)

Bad thing is that I won't sleep a shit (ups, sorry).

But well! if I sleep at least 4 or 5 hours I'll be full of energy, I did that yesterday, when I went to bed at 12:00 and got up at 4:00 to study before the exam, yesterday night I went out and well, I was sleepy but perfectly :) I think I'm a person that doesn't need to sleep a lot.

So, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Babe, you're gonna be here with me in just 2 days! :D
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete