Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part 2

First at all: Good news! I have passed some projects I did in the uni, still waiting for the marks of 2 exams.

So we were in the aeroplane. I was a bit bored of it but whatever, at the same time I was so excited cause min flicka was at just a few hours more! I sat next to the door so I could go out from the plane the first! hehe

The flight was pretty normal, no incidents. It began to appear the light of the sun so it was impossible to sleep. I saw "Pirineos", between Spain and France, it was such beautiful view.

After a couple of hours I started to see a white country. The guys in the aeroplane said that we were arriving. Just 20 minutes more. Everything was so white, the lakes were so frozen and it was all so beautiful. You have the most beautiful country I have ever seen. There were red houses everywhere.
Then we started to be closer and closer to the airport, wheels out and we landed. I finally was in Sweden!
I thought that it was going to be bigger, but whatever, I walked to the "arrivals" place and then I saw her.

The feeling can't really be described, so I won't. But it just was so wonderful to have her between my arms. Then I had her mum too haha!
Everything was so white in the way to her house and I felt great with her hand between mine. Those kind of feelings are the ones that words can't describe, it just feels the best, I was so happy.

So we went into a Supermarket and it was so quiet!!! Spanish supermarkets are so noisy compared to that one! Everything was so Swedish and different to what I'm used to.

After that we went to her mother's house (which is a flat) and we had chicken with vegetables and rice with a sauce that I liked a lot. It was a very good start with Swedish food, I liked the flavour a lot.
The TV was all in English or Swedish, we only have Spanish! And her mother was really nice, kind and "easy" haha (that was my first joke in that country, but not the last). I loved the food. I have to say that I think I like all the food, specially when it's different to what I'm used to.

But the time to leave the house and take the train arrived, so we went out from the house, left Gabbys at her father's house and it will continue in the next part!

1 comment:

  1. Älskling, you won't believe how excited I was the minutes before the plane landed and you came through the doors. I couldn't stand still!
    I love you so much, babe. More than words can say.

    Pussar <3

    ReplyDelete