Thursday, February 17, 2011

Swedish adventure: Part 3

So we were in Anne's car. Her partner talked a lot and I did not understand anything! Well, that's not true, I understood "catastrof" and "taliban" hehe.
She and me said bye to them for a while (we would see them in just some days). It was Katrineholm time!

I think it's a very nice town, quiet and paceful. A good place to live but maybe not the place I could work on what I want hehe. We had fika! Well, before that we walked throught the streets, those dangerous streets! I almost died! It really felt like if I was a duck walking. I didn't know where to put my feet but I had min flicka close to me :)

We went to the library, walked around the city and went to that fika place and we shared a semla! That's like the most awesome fika thing in Sweden! Sweets aren't that much sweet as in Spain, but it was awesome, jag älskar semlur.

Train arrived and well, just a train travel throught those beautiful forests and snow.

Arrived to Karlstad, it seemed such a nice city. Way more noisy than Katrineholm, way more a fast life and not that much peaceful but also nice. The first thing was to buy cereals. Supermarket was so quiet!!! Your supermarkets look like librarys hehe. Simone was so fast and effective in the cereals thing that I loved her even a bit more!

Bus to her place and we met her swedish mates, Moa and Justine. They were nice and they talked much more to me as days went :) That's great, Swedish people have something that makes them talk to me a lot I don't know why, but that's good.

We ate some pasta and then first night together. The best thing ever is to wake up together. That makes my bed so empty, I can't imagine how it feels now for her.

So, it's Wednesday morning and we have to go to class! Firs Swedish class and in the afternoon Spanish class.

But that will be in the next episode!

2 comments:

  1. Babe <3
    I love to see what you write about your Swedish adventure :)
    You are my favourite pojke in the world, I love you so much <3<3

    ReplyDelete