Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ready to go!

To the cinema :)
Here I'm, clean, shaved (traditional way, of course) and waiting for my Lady to finish getting ready.
These last days have gone fine, I'm working harder in the university and at the same time trying to spend the maximum amount of time with the person who came here to see me, because she deserves everything.
After a week without swimming and a very strange last week (with gas incident included) I was able to go to the pool and train, great feeling. I need to do exersice or I'll go crazy being all day sat down in front of the computer watching thousands of numbers and graphics.
Today we (she and me) had lunch, tapas!, with my parents at a bar I have never been. It was really nice, great food quality and enough amount to feed me (which means that anybody would feel full of food hehe).
And right now we are going to see J. Edgar, by Clint Eastwood.

I want to say hej to the people I read, specially Anne that could finally comment my updates, and my best wishes for them. Also Mr. Kjell, that I don't know if he reads this, but today I was able to hear him throught the phone, I hope to be able to talk with him soon, I'm looking for chances to get a job in Sweden :)

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hej grabben!
    Hoppas att du verkligen hittar ett bra jobb i Sverige med din fina utbildning. Det är som jag har sagt tidigare, alltid lika roligt och läsa din blogg.
    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete