Thursday, February 23, 2012

Work to do

Work to do:
 - Finish 3 projects of fluid mechanics.
 - 3 projects of advanced aerodinamics.
 - 2 projects of basic structures.
 - 1 project of advanced structures.
 - 3 small (50 pages) projects of authomatic control (control a misil and a small aircraft).
 - 1 big (100 pages) project of authomatic control (make a non-tripulated aircraft land, I have some experience on that, so it shouldn't be difficult).
 - 1 project about composytes.
 - Study for 8 exams in June (English included).

I'm not complaining at all, just writing down things I have to do :)
So, keep being awesome!

2 comments:

  1. my babe, in 1 year and a half you'll hopefully be done with all this and we'll live life for real :)
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some work to do before you're ready, but it will go well, I think so. Always fun to read your blog. Hug mother Anne

    ReplyDelete