Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nice weekend

First of all: Thanks Anne for writing a comment in the blog, it made me so happy :)
End of the first week of classes and already got some work to do, at least some things to get organized.
On Friday we had an adventure, there was a gas scape in my building. It got solved, but didn't allow me to go to swim. Anyway it wasn't a dangerous gas, there wasn't an explosion risk or anything, but it's always annoying. As I said, it got solved in some minutes, nothing big.
Then I went out with S and her Mexican friend, that I think it's very nice, but I don't want Simone to speak Mexican :(
We met some old friends of mine, that due to my exams I haven't been able to see as much as I wanted, honestly I had a great night.
Saturday was a bit more "stay at home", we went to a huge sports material store called "Decathlon" to get her a bag and a winters stay-at-home shirt (or pull, just something to stay warm at home).
And that's pretty much it, today is Sunday and we "enjoyed life", which means that we slept so much and I didn't work at all hehe, but that's fine. Right now I have time enough for those things.
Today's lunch was a very typical Sunday lunch in my family: Pollo asado, which is what's in the picture (just one of the chickens hehe). I love it and it seems that S does like it too :)

The picture of some chicken being roasted:



I hope you have had a nice week, keep being awesome!

2 comments:

  1. my babe, i had a great weekend with you. thanks for taking care of me when i'm ill.
    and yes, i love chicken asado! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej igen grabben! Vilken tur att du inte simmade när den farliga gasen släppte ut. Ser ut som om ni hade en mycket bra helg tillsammans. Lycka till i studierna Andrès. Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete