Sunday, February 12, 2012

Enjoying life

That's exactly what I have been doing this weekend, enjoying life with the best person anyone could do it in this world.
On Friday I finished my exams (well, I have one tomorrow, but it's English) and had such a nice time walking around this city with HER. One of those little things that make life that great.
Saturday was mostly "studying" English with HER, which makes it much funnier, then we went out to have dinner with an old (and probably the best) friend of mine, Javi. He, in this crazy time (even crazier in Spain), found a job. I'm really proud of him, he made great efforts and now he is an employee of a great company in the field of enviromental and green kinds of getting energy (like wind, sun, etc.). His work is to be the informatic, so he will like it, since that's what he studied.
Today we may go to "La choza de Manuela", translated into English it would be "Manuela's hut", a huge "hut" where you can have one of the greatest meat in Sevilla. And it's so cheap.
Tomorrow I start the new semester, I can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, just a bit more, step by step I'm approaching the end of my "Engineering" (because it's not a degree, it's something else). The day when I can start working as an engineer is getting closer, then, we will see what happens.

Keep awesomeness alive, like I do.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great weekend with you, min älskling :)

    ReplyDelete