Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week in Sweden!

So, this is almost the last day of a whole week in Sweden, from the 27th of December to the 3rd of January, so that's it, I'm leaving on Tuesday and tomorrow is Monday. I feel a bit not very happy but at the same time I'm whiling for min flickvan to come to Spain, that will be so soon and I'll be so busy that time will pass fast luckily :)

How things went here? Well, very awesome, as always. Some days staying at home just watching films and relaxing, trying new foods, having walks (it's not that cold), making some pictures and having fika.
The dates also mean that I spent New Years in Sweden. For the first time in my life I didn't have the 12 grapes you have in Spain. But that's fine, I got to spend that night with the best girlfriend ever. A person I want to keep my my side for my whole life.

How could the year start in a better way? It's just not possible. And we had snow! Everything is still white from this morning, I also took some pictures.

This year I want to change a bit and take things a bit more easy, I use to get stressed and worried because of everything and I overthink. I need to start being and behaving more relaxed about basically everything.

Just that, I had a great time, I ate great food that I enjoyed and I had such a great company (despite I would have liked to spend some more time with Anne, but she was ill).
Keep keeping it awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment