Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reyes Magos

Today is a traditional day in Spain, we celebrate the Reyes Magos, who are the 3 kings that in the bible bring presents to baby Jesus after he was born.
So, if you are in Spain you'll be able to see a lot of people on the streets watching "cabalgatas", which are the Reyes Magos cars, they will throw candies so watch your head unless you want a sweet hit.
And tomorrow we get presents! In the past we didn't have Santa Claus in Spain, but since the rest of the world had him we wanted too so, we get presents in 2 days, December the 25th and January the 6th, isn't it great?

Personally I already got my present, the trip to Sweden, one of the best weeks I have ever had next to the greatest girl in the world. Regards to her and to her family from here :)

Be as awesome as a Rey Mago!

1 comment:

  1. The best days I've had for a long time :)
    I love you <3

    ReplyDelete