Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8 days

8 days for her to arrive here, by then I would have done an exam already and will be studying as hard as I can to pass next one.
Right now I'm taking a personal time to rest my mind, which means that I'm waiting the woman who brought me to this world to end her job time for today.
I don't know why but last night I didn't sleep as much as I wanted, I woke up before the alarm clock (which rings at 07:00 everyday), so I guess that's the reason why I'm feeling quite sleepy today.
Surprise! I'm not hungry, which is really weird for this time of the day (14:30 ish). Today I feel lucky that I found someone like her. Yes, maybe I'm really awesome and a great boyfriend, but I'm to her because she deserves everything. And I feel lucky because she is how she is, she loves me besides all my defects and my tastes and preferences (like old cars, fancy watches and pens and classic style shaving things).
Yes, I like to shave like my grandpa used to do, it makes me relax, it feels like a personal time for myself, a personal time that in my opinion everybody need.
So, time to go is approaching, I'll read a couple of things before I leave.

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Mina fina fina pojke <3
    Jag älskar dig så mycket! Åtta dagar!! :D

    ReplyDelete