Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tagga tagga!

I guess that's how I'm now, tagga tagga because She is coming in just 2 weeks to see me. The truth is that it's so easy to forget everything else as exams, projects and new subjects incoming after exams, more laboratory practices and so.
Why? The answer is simple, because She will be here :)
I also feel happy because some of her things were solved, things like the place to be here in Spain, her room will be rented there in Sweden and well, we are figuring out how to make things continue going fine, as I promised.
Life here is fine, I think I'm getting a small cold that hopefully will pass in a couple of days, a lot of studying and a lot of working. Also hard workouts at the swimming pool. We are preparing the Spain Championship, I'm trainning for that despite I can't go (because of the exams).
So, let's go home and have some needed lunch hehe.
Oh, and before I go I want to say thanks to her parents for picking me and letting me in the airport, the great meals I had and of course, the stance there in general, I had such a great time.

Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment