Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/5 Done

Hello there,
So that's it, first exam done, short one, not the most difficult of the world but let's see if I have passed it or not. Experience has shown me several times that whatever you think after an exam has nothing to do with your real mark in it so let's beter focus on the next one, which is on Monday.

Do you want to know a great new? SHE is coming the day after tomorrow, after a horribly long day of travelling she will arrive to Sevilla airport :) I just hope no problems or delays, because she deserves the best, which is to be with me, because I'm awesome (and it seems that I trully think so because of my dreams). I'll tell you more about that other day.

Now I'll relax my mind a bit but also start giving a soft look to the next subject, while I do that remember always to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment