Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

So it has been decided, I'll be travelling to Sweden, that so beautiful country (and frozen in winter, I almost couldn't feel my own cheeks when walking in the night) from July the 7th until the end of that month.
But I still haven't the tickets. I expect to get them during this week, because my father still doesn't know when he will get holidays and maybe I'm in Málaga in those dates so... I need to stay in Spain studying so much in August, I have some exams in September and well, I must pass them.

Right now I have just had breakfast and a tea, I prefer coffee but maybe for studying is better the tea, at least the one that I do at home, which is very concentrated and make me too nervous for being in front of pappers for hours.

So that's it, holidays are planned, now is time to get back to those pappers.
Have a nice day and keep being awesome!

2 comments:

  1. My Spanish boy in Sweden! <3
    I love you!

    /S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have changed the language! :)

    Puss <3

    S

    ReplyDelete