Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little rest

So, now I'm in a little rest from my studies, which is basically the only thing I do these days until July the 7th, when I have my last exam.

Today I don't feel the best, honestly, and like this is my blog I won't say that the world is a fantastic pink place with streets made of sweet and chocolate, because it's not. Today for me my world is 4000 Km away, which is a bit long distance to have a walk throught every day...

So yes, things are alright, but even with that sometimes you don't feel always the best, maybe I just got out of the bed on my left foot.

Maybe it's better to put away those thoughts and just study and let the time go until I can be in that frozen country again, wich is really beautiful (everyone love the photos I took).

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment