Friday, June 10, 2011

Little rest (bis)

Yes, I'm in my coffee break of the morning, made in an italian coffee thing, isn't that awesome?

How great is to talk with that person that always is there to support you... Thanks Simone, even when you know that my emo moments last just a while you support me :) You are the greatest girl that anyone could have close to.

Today is a day without her because she is helping at home, so I'll focus just in my studies and in swimming this afternoon.
So, we keep pushing hard to kick all them asses. Maybe in my first exam I didn't kick his ass because of a stupid mistake I made (I forgot to multiply by 10 an ecuation and that changes everything...), the good thing is that I have that exam ready and I can repeat it whenever and pass it for sure. So maybe in September I will kick its ass.

Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment