Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 out of 5

So, I think this is the second exam (right now I'm not good with numbers after a whole morning working at 120%) and I think I could have kicked some asses, despite the fact that I know I could have some mistakes I hope they are small and I pass that subject, which is really weird. The exam started at 09:00 and finished at 14:30, yes, 5 and a half hours, but we had a little rest in the middle and I ate something. I need to eat to make my head work, it's like an V8, it needs fuel.

What's left? 3 exams, 2 of maths and one of aerodinamics (really cool and I kick asses at that). First an exam this Friday that I probably won't pass because I haven't studied the most, but I'll do it because it will help me to study for the final maths exam, that is on July the 7th, yes, 2 days before I go to Sweden for 3 weeks! So the thing is: Math exam of what they teached us from February till May, Aerodinamic exams (that only has one part), final Maths exam of all the course or only of a part of it if you have passed the other. I haven't passed the first part of Maths, but I know I can, the second is easier in my opinion, I just need to put it some time (that I have from now to the exam).

I still have to work a lot but we will get it, I know.
What's after that? A visit to the best flicka in the world and her family.

Be awesome!

1 comment: