Thursday, June 23, 2011

16 days

16 days left to start my holidays, which will be in Sweden!
People say: "oh, but here you have good weather and so, you know!"
¿Good weather? Everything is hot, you wake up and it's more than 20 degrees, you are sweating and while you are writing (that I have to do a lot) your arms sweat and the feeling is horrible!
Yes, maybe to stay in the beach is a good weather, but believe me, I have to do a lot of things for the uni and it's not the most confortable to study boring things (there are things that I have to study that are so boring) at 37 degrees in the afternoons...

I don't know, I think I prefer way much the late winter-spring weather, which here it is around 20-22 degrees during the day. You wear jeans and a T-shirt and you are confortable, if you are a bit cold you can have some sun and if you are a bit hot you can put yourself in the shade for a couple of minutes. I think I prefer Málaga weather way better than Sevilla one, overall in summer.

In 16 days I'll see the most wonderful flicka in the world, who is driving quite a lot lastly! I'm proud that she had her license and knows how to drive. I wouldn't dare to do it in winter over there... It was difficult to me to walk, imagine to drive!
So, the plan was to talk a bit about what I'm studying... Well, maybe other day!

Keep and share awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. 16 days left! Kisses to the most wonderful pojke in the universe <3

    You'll love the Swedish weather, you have to take care about me if I die in the heat ^^

    ReplyDelete