Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday

I'll write this weekend more, tomorrow there is a race (running, not cars) in the night and I'll go :)

I just want to say that I'm alive, very busy and I miss Simone a lot. I'm swimming so I'm more in shape each day and try to play the guitar a little bit.

Simone's father probably will like my next song (or the next after the next), I saw in his facebook profile that we share some musical preferences :)

I really want to go to Sweden and see it, I have seen from the pictures that Simone's showed me that there are so amazing views everywhere!

Be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Just tell me when I need to be at the airport and I'll be there :)
    I love you! And I miss you too :(
    Buena suerte mañana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, you have a nice email :)

    ReplyDelete