Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 months with her

Since that day when we (really she) decided that was our official relationship start day. How many things have happened in such a long and short time. 10 months is a baby and a month, in Simone's way of counting periods of time, babys.
A period of my life which started in December of 2009. How many thoughts come to my mind when I think (thoughts when I think, clever guy...).

Today it's not being an easy day for me, is one of those days when you miss her so much that it hurts inside your chest, when you think how could good could it be to be sharing life right now with her... It only can hurts, anything else, cause you know you'd be the happiest man in the Earth.

So what do I have now? Ten months with the flika of my life, a billiom of memorys and a future. That's what is in my mind each minute of each hour I'm awake or asleep. I still don't know where. That will arrive when it has to arrive. But I'm sure who will be with me, the one who since I have met has always been with me. My best friend, the person I most care in my life.

You

1 comment:

  1. Älskling, du är världens finaste pojkvän.
    Jag älskar dig så mycket!
    Lots of <3 and kisses x 1.000.000.000 for you

    ReplyDelete