Monday, October 4, 2010

Ok, take it easy, relax, I'm back!

But I didn't go anywhere...
So, after hundreds, well, thousands of fans saying "awesomeguy, write again!!! You are so awesome!" I had to write to all of them :)

First a song I recorded this morning, I advice, it's not AC/DC but I think it's nice, happy and awesome:



Ok, now how I'm...
Busy, like always. That's the word. Busy and so deeply in love with Mrs Sophia Sally-Anne W. I miss her a lot, so very much. And I have to send her somethings! I think I'll just get ready them and when I go to the swimming pool or something send it. They aren't big things but nice ones :)

What's about my life? Busy again, tomorrow I'll be all day long from 8 till 20:30 in the uni, studying, working on computers and going to class. Then pick up my bro in the swimming pool, cook dinner, shower and free time to talk with her! She owns all my free time except when I go out, that she owns my mind all the time. Overall when I see other couples. I miss our closeness. To have her hand always in mine, crossing our fingers, hugging her tight to me when it's cold...

But all of that will arrive, I know, I hope she knows too :)

I don't really know what else to say, I had things in mind but since I swim (and I'm in shape again! that's great) and I study I'm tired in mind and body.

So, to all the billioms of fans that I have reading my blog, expectating, I say "have awesome days always".

When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. Apply that to your lifes. If you can't focus then rest, have a coffee or an orange juice and go back to whatever you were doing.

1 comment: