Saturday, October 23, 2010

Awesome barbecue

So awesome aeronautic barbecue! Lot of people there, awesome people, also freaks and nerds, but whatever, what can you expect of a lot of engineering guys? There are going to be some freaks or nerds. But even them they are awesome :)

I love my girl, she is so sweet always (well, probably the people who read this know that). We have shared so many experiences together... My first summer trip without my family (and without boyscouts) was with her!

Well, not much more, I'm just working hard in the uni, a lot. Trying not to spend much money so I can go to Sweden, the frozen country, to see min flicka. This week hasn't been the best, I have a lack of sleep but I think now I'm fine, and girl is alone but talking with me a lot on the computer. So I'm trying to give her a bit of company :)

Just have awesome days always :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you<3
    I didn't know you have been a boy scout? ^^

    ReplyDelete