Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting cold

No! It's not my fantastic relationship or me just getting cold, is the weather, it's like from 8 to 23 degrees (I know, in Sweden that's summer or something), but here it's the signal that Winter will arrive soon.

Things happening... Lots, LOTS! of work to do, each time I do it I get more and more... I'm thinking on putting EUROAVIA in Sweden, it's an asociation of aeronautic and aerospacial engineering students all over Europe and you can travel to other countries with EUROAVIA for very cheap. Yes I want it only to travel to my chica hehe.

But I thought that I don't really need that, only time and the plane ticket! I need to continue working hard, a lot, in the uni. I think this is the best course I'm doing in that way, is the one which I'm working more on it.

And I have a motivation, she has green with some blue and a bit brown eyes and is the most beautiful girl in Earth!
She passed her first exam in the university and I'm so proud! I was afraid of her not passing it and get depressed or something, cause I know that uni is very different than high school and it doesn't care if you are clever or not, you can not pass exams...

But she did cause she worked on it! I always knew that she is clever :) Well, she has to be clever to have chosen the awesome guy!

So have nice days, work hard, smile and listen to rock music!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks love<3
    It really means a lot to me to hear that from you, it really does. :)
    I love you!
    :*

    ReplyDelete