Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shaved, clean and ready

It really feels so good when you shave and are clean, don't you think?
Maybe I'm optimistic today, maybe things are fine and life is beautiful despite my partner is so far away. I think we have definetly learnt to live like this but the main thing is that, if everything is ok there in Sweden, I'll go and make a visit for New Years (to arrive a couple of days before and leave a couple of days after).
Not a long visit (I can't, I have like a hundred exams just after it), but a visit, a start of the new year with her :)

Things that happened this weekend: Spanish style barbecue, with around 50 people and a ton of great quality meat :D Also some wine and beer, that I just tried a little bit because I had to drive (my mum's car) and I couldn't drink.

So, let's have some dinner right now and then let's plan some other things, this week is not as busy as last one, that can give me some room that I need to advance in my projects.

For some, sky is the limit. For me, it's just the beginning. Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. waiting for another post,
    i love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete