Sunday, October 30, 2011

Parasol, paralluvia

So (have you noticed I always start writing with "so,"?), let's put today's entry a funny thing that Simone said, what's a "parasol"? An umbrella made of paper (if they are cheap) or cloth (if they are more expensive). A "paralluvia" is an umbrella, it actually doesn't exist that word but I use to make new words in English (focusness, yesternight, etc.) so it seems that someone got my idea and used it hehe.

Good news, I know that there is people that reads the blog, but people that never write! Even people from USA, Germany and, overall, Sweden. It would be nice if you cooperate a bit, I'll be glad :)

You know, I'm the bigger of 2 brothers, I'm in the university, my brother is in high school. So, this whole weekend (actually until Tuesday) we will be alone at home and guess who was going to a party last night! My little brother! I stayed at home working on the engine for a supersonic aircraft, but it's driving me nuts.

Today I'll go to buy a "pollo asado", a very Spanish way of eating chicken, which consists in (once the chicken is cleaned and so) put a stick throught the chicken, add some spices and turn it slowly around itself when it's close to a fire (actually is an oven). It gets a bit crispy in the outside, soft in the inside and it has such a great taste. The standard thing is to buy them in a "pollería", a store where they only sell chickens and maybe some other kind of foods. The best one is in my hometown, Cártama, they have a local store only for this kind of chicken.

Yes, I'm hungry.

1 comment:

  1. yo quiero ir con mi chico a comprar pollo! y escucharte hablar en español! hihi ^^

    ReplyDelete