Friday, October 14, 2011

Breakfast

The perfect time for yourself!
I think that the breakfast is a great time for being alone, unless there is a better company. I like to have breakfast alone, to read the newspaper while I have a coffee and a couple of toasts, or maybe a juice instead of coffee or a glass of milk.
It's time to plan your day, to check your ideas, to tidy the mess that it could stay in your mind if you didn't clear it up last night before going to bed.
As I said I think it's a perfect time for being alone, but not always, if there is something I like more than having breakfast alone is to have it with Simone :) We always have not ending chats about whatever is happening, that's the great thing of having someone with a different thought about somethings but similar in other ways.

Apart of that, I'm planing to go to Sweden, maybe this Christmas, how do you see it? I'd like to spend New Years together with her and see again her nice friends and family. I also miss Swedish food, it was like if everyday I went to a restaurant to try a new thing! Swedish food tastes so different from Spanish.

So, today it will probably be a bit long day for me (I need to work and then go to swim) but maybe I go out tonight, it's good to see friends :)

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Min sötis <3 I love to have breakfast with you, but you are always so serious at lunch time, haha! Pussar <3

    ReplyDelete