Saturday, December 13, 2014

Greetings from Germany

So the adventure for this one continues in Germany, in a small and charming city called Bremen. I came here because of work, starting on a completly new project that will last a long time, hopefully.

People here are being so nice, contrary to what most spaniards think. I really feel welcome and appreciated. Some pics of the city:

One of the branchs of the river.

Christmas market by the city hall.

Myself, first day in my first flat.

So yes, things are going great over here, waiting for Christmas to come so I can see both my family and my sweet girl. Today, for our 5th anniversary I went to IKEA, a small piece of her country that can be found almost anywhere and that is always a welcome sight. There I could dream alive about how our future home would be (and also found that 90% of my flat furniture is from there).

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Vad roligt att du har fått en lägenhet. Ska bli roligt och följa dina äventyr i Tyskland.

    ReplyDelete